Hi,
I'm sorry your day and/or life isn't turning out how you thought it might. Really, sorry. That sucks. I often find myself less than satisfied with life as well. But did yelling at me make it any better? I bet it made it worse :(
I don't feel that it is necessary to be overly "nice" to everyone. That is lame and a waste of energy if you ask me. Life is short and I will treat you like a person, not a over entitled god. I saw a large cart full of groceries and nobody manning it while lines of people were waiting to check out. Am I the "really rude" one to step up and keep things flowing? How was I to know that you would appear seconds later. Maybe you were the rude one for holding up the place and jumping in line before you were ready.
I mean really lady.
Take a step back and breath a bit.
I had like 5 things in my basket. Me stepping up literally cost you like a total of a minute. Literally.
I am glad and surprised that I didn't react, I usual do. With a hurt reaction or a defensive reaction or surprised reaction. But I just looked over at you and said "what?" And you looked away. And the situation was defused. And I continued what I was doing. And you are probably still mad.
I am sorry. Really, I mean it. It sucks to feel that way and like I said before, god knows I've felt that way. Lucky me, this time it was someone else feeling like that :)
Take care, take a breath, slow down.
love,
Shanna
No comments:
Post a Comment