Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Going to the cities.
I used to do it a lot. Like every week when Alison had just moved back from Florida and I was so glad to have her so close and so I would go down all the time. Just for fun, just for the drive. But she is getting married in October. Her and her boyfriend live together and have for a while now. So she doesn't need me as much, or rather, she needs me in a different way now. Also I have been seeing someone so my tendencies have calmed a bit. I love that he goes to bed early and I am welcome to join him in that. It is so comforting to just call it a day and go to bed. I have been blessed. But I might just be getting a bit too comfortable just going to bed early; not getting crazy at all. So I think I am going to the cities today on a whim. I will go shopping, eat out, see my sister, reclaim some of my single life back because, lets me real here, even though all I want is to settle down and spend my time with the guy I love, it may not be all he wants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment