Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Job Wanted

As I look through job listings I truly realize how under qualified I am for most jobs. And I suppose most people are under qualified for most jobs, that statement is weak. What I mean is that I am under qualified for jobs that I would like to experience.
I have only ever done one job and have never aimed any further than that. It is very difficult to picture doing anything much different than I already do. I have a hard time taking anything too serious, or serious at all for that matter. (Even though I believe/know deep down that I would benefit from swallowing my everything and finding something to take serious.)
I take my relationships very serious. This may be the only thing I take serious. This may be why I have stayed in the customer service world forever: it is all relationships.
Anyway, just a couple quick thoughts, I am tired and need to go to bed. Hopefully soon I can expand and explore these ideas more.

No comments:

Post a Comment