At the Burrito Union right now. It is loud, terribly loud and slightly obnoxious but, for some reason, doesn't bother me tonight. The twins game is on late (they are playing in Los Angeles) and they are winning :)
My vision is going. I am 33 and 2/3 and I squint to see the count on the tv screen. I also, at times, take whatever I am reading, like a menu or an id, and hold it preculiarly far from my face. I just had my eyes tested (by a handsome young married man) and they were the same as they ever were.
Last night I went to a baby shower where we drank a ton of wine but truly today I feel like a new person. It was awesome! I forgot how much I love all of those people :) So much fun.
Brian Dozier is batting. I like him.
Anyway, I want to go pick berries tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment