It's that time of the year : frickin' cold out.
The time of the year when you just want to avoid the outdoors. Or at least today. It's -30. Yeeeah.
So in my avoidance of out of doors I made a bunch of food!
Yesterday I made guacamole. Yummers. Here is how I do it :
GUACAMOLE!
1 Avocado
1/4 Red Onion chopped
1/2 medium Tomato chopped
1 teaspoon garlic
2 teaspoons cumin
1 handful of Cilantro chopped
Salt and Pepper
1/3 fresh Lime juice squeezed in.
Mix it all up and eat!
It ends up a bit lumpy and less than perfect but I wasn't going for perfect anyway : )
BROCCOLI SALAD
Broccoli florets chopped to bitable sizes
a handful of grapes halved or quartered depending on size
walnuts chopped
greeen onions chopped
a good dollop of real mayo
mix 'er all up and you're good to go.
BOSTON CREAM PIE!!
****This was written in January and now published in September, just so you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment