Wednesday, February 6, 2013
A dream
Last night I had a dream that we had to bake fresh cookies for work. I should back up here, so at work, we, servers, have to make all of our own desserts which is fun and interesting, I love doing it. The other night I probably spent 20 minutes on 9 desserts and 20 minutes is an eternity in the serving world. It was perfect. The table loved everything so far (and I mean LOVED) so I was confident that they would be patient enough to wait for the desserts and they were. Anyway, I am getting off track a bit here, so sometimes when we have to make desserts they are simple but sometimes they are laborious. There could be like a dozen different little steps that need to be done for one dessert, this can be stressful. So in my dream last night, we had to bake cookies on request. The dough was all done, all we had to do was portion it out and put it on the tray and into the oven. Funny. Just the next step in difficulty. I will have to tell my boss about the dream. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment